Thursday 19 July 2012

That Little Mexican Place

Last night was my good friend Adrian's birthday. I met Adrian while living in London and since both moving back to Perth we have gotten rather close.

The boyfriend met me straight after work and we went to the Aviary for some wine and waited for our friend Sarah to arrive (Sarah & I also lived in London together, and did a bit of travelling around Europe together). After a bottle of red we jumped in a cab and off we went to Adrian's birthday dinner.

We went to That Little Mexican Place (http://tlmp.com.au/) on Fitzgerald Street in North Perth. There were about 12 of us all there to celebrate Adrian's birthday. We ordered the banquet which consisted of 5 courses! First we had guacamole (it was to die for, I love guacamole so much!), Mexican dips, cheesy dip, then meatballs and deep fried cheese and jalapenos things, then black bean soup, followed by the main meal of enchiladas with either chicken, fish or pork, and finally churros with chocolate and vanilla dipping sauce. This was all washed down with lots and lots or red wine, I don’t think I have ever been so full in my life!

I will definitely be going back to this little place, great food, great wine, great service. If you're in the area definitely give it ago :)



1 comment:

  1. Oh my, how i am now craving mexican ha

    Great blog you have. Just become a follower :) Keep up the great work

    Luc X

    www.loveluc.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete