Monday 11 June 2012

Winter Wonderland

So I'm going to start with the weekend just gone, as it was an amazing weekend!

I live with my cousin and our birthdays are only a couple of weeks apart, I turned 24 a couple of weeks ago and she turns 22 tomorrow. We decided to have a joint birthday party at our house with the theme Winter Wonderland, and everyone had to dress up, I decided to go as a snowman. 
We spent the week prior cutting out 86 snow flakes, tracing them onto card, glittering both sides, cutting out penguins, arranging party lights, a bubble machine, smoke machine, balloons, costumes, slushy machines, food, drinks etc. It was a hectic week and every night was spent preparing for the party.

Saturday, the day of the party finally arrived and we were very excited, tired and over cutting out snowflakes, but we spent the day setting up with the help of some amazing friends.

Costumes were put on, make up was done, food was put out, punch was made, people started arriving and we were ready to party.

The night was amazing, no dramas, nothing broken (accept for a couple of wine glasses of course), no complaints from the neighbours or the police! So all in all it was a great night. I didn’t take too many photos, however, my girlfriend had her camera with her all night, and I cant wait to see all the photos!

Here are a couple of photos that I posted on Instagram.

x









No comments:

Post a Comment